2017-18 GUEST PASS RATES
|Guest Rates||Cash or Charge|
|Tuesday & Thursday||$17|
|– Full Day||$29|
|– 1/2 Day (after 12:00)||$23|
|– Full Day||$30|
|– 1/2 Day (after 1:00)||$24|
Important Change to the GUEST PASS Policy
Members hosting a guest MUST be present with the guest and ensure that the guest has executed a liability waiver using our online EZWaiver system.
Any member not registering a guest who is using the hill will be charged triple the guest fees. If there are additional offenses wherein the member has failed to register a guest during the tenure of his/her membership with Ausblick, additional penalties will be enforced at the discretion of the Board which may include suspension of skiing privileges or termination of the member’s membership.
No inactive member can host any guests.
GUEST PASS RULES
- All guests must have a member host on the premises at all times. Guests without a member host on the premises will have their guest pass immediately suspended by hill management.
- All guests under 12 years old must be accompanied by a member who is at least 16 years old.
- All guests must sign a Ausblick approved Guest Release Form. Guests under the age of 18 years old must have an Ausblick approved release form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Members can have no more than 8 guests at one time without advising management.
- Guest passes are to displayed at all times.
- Guests are required to follow all Ausblick General and Safety Rules.
- Guests who engage in any prohibited activities will have their guest pass immediately suspended by the hill management.
- Guest passes can not be used at WJR races at Ausblick.
- The maximum number of times a person can be a guest at Ausblick during a single season is five (5).